Art therapy sessions as a tool to help your child
- For children with emotional and behaviour problems, it is always best to consult a Child Psychologist as soon as possible. Why? Because Children form habits easily and quickly.
- We therefore need to change how they cope with their problems in a positive way as early as we can. With
we are able to achieve this and each session is designed to gradually discover the underlying problems.
Problems with our children are not always simple to resolve
There is no such thing as a perfect parent and there is no such thing as a perfect child, but we can always learn and try different ways of parenting that are specific to the childs' ever changing needs and that helps when relationships with our children are strained and life at home is difficult.
Reasons why your child might need to see a child therapist
- When everything you have tried to do has failed.
- They are becoming more disrespectful and undisciplined, no matter what you do.
- Your child suddenly shows changes to their behaviour or personality i.e.:- they used to be loud and outgoing and have now become quiet and withdrawn.
- Your child isn't socialising well with other children.
- You feel something might be wrong but can't put your finger on or you just need peace of mind from a professional.
- You and your partner are separating and need some advice, your children aren't taking it well
- You feel ready to introduce your new partner to your children.
- Your child is finding it hard at school, grades are going down, homework time is a real challenge.
- Your teenagers behaviour is now beyond your control
- Your child's
teacher is concerned with your child's behaviour
and you need a professional evaluation.
Can you relate to any of the above situations?
Art Therapy combined with Cognitive Therapy can improve all known emotional and behavioural disorders.
Contact me today